15 Steps to Car Window Tinting
Car window tinting is easier than you could have ever anticipated. Meticulously follow the below mentioned steps to tint your car windows flawlessly.
1. Collect material that would be required for car window tinting before you start the process.
2. Use the outside of your car window as a template and cut out sheets of the exact size. Ensure that you do that for all the windows in one go. Sticking one and going to cut sheet for the other is not the best way to go about it.
3. Side windows need to be sprayed with a mixture of water and soap.
4. Any residue should be removed by using a razor.
5. A 4-inch squeegee could be used to get rid of residue. The residue needs to be pasted out of the film.
6. Then the tint needs to be applied on the window. Ensure that you leave about 1/4 to 1/16 inch from the edge (top edge) as that part would get covered when the windows are rolled up and the door are closed.
7. The tint then needs to be pressed into the inner rubber seal of the car window.
8. A card can be used so that the film goes even to each and every corner.
9. To ensure that the film is cleanly stuck, you should use a hand drier over the window. Make sure that you blow dry till the time there is no moisture content between the tint film and the glass.
10. Then go for tinting the front car window in the same fashion.
11. There after the back car window needs to be done, without skipping a single step.
12. Then the number of defroster heater lines need to be counted on the back window.
13. The rear window film sheet needs to be cut into the required panels.
14. Place the panels one over the other. Where the two panels over lap identify the heater lines.
15. Trim in case of defroster lines
Moreover, you are good to go without spending a penny. Just ensure that step by step the process is followed.
At the end, I’d like to share cool website with more information on topics like car window tinting and home window tinting. Visit for more details.
Find More Waterslide Decals Articles